CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is operated by Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd. Please read these conditions of use ( "Conditions of use" ) carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website.
To make these conditions of use easier to read, we use a few definitions. The conditions Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to Name of the company.
Any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this website should be made either by using the Contact us facility or on an address: 2 Doktor Ivan Bogorov Str, fl. 2, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data of visitors to this website.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation ( including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ) ( the "GDPR" ), the company responsible for your personal data is Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd.
a) Information we collect about you and how we use your “personal data”
We will collect your personal data if you write to us through the "Contact Us" section of this website and we will keep the personal data you have shared with us only for the purpose of providing the information you requested or to respond to your inquiries. Then all the information you have submitted will be automatically deleted from the archives of Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd.
b) Who do we share your information with?
Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd does not share, rent or trade your information with any third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
c) Accuracy of your information and your rights
By entering the Website, you consent to your personal information being collected, processed and used in the manner described above.
We care about protecting your information. That's why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, your personal data.
You have various rights in relation to the data which we hold about you. You have the right to request a copy of the information we have for you and / or to ask us not to process your information. If you want to receive a copy of your information, if you want to correct any factual inaccuracies in this information, or if you want this information to be blocked or deleted from our archives, you can contact us at ( address: 2 Doktor Ivan Bogorov Str, fl. 2, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria ) or write to us through the "Contact Us" section of this website.
If you have a complaint about the way we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission.
You can contact them in the following ways:
Phone: (02) 915 35 25
Post: 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Bvd, 1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
d) How do we keep your personal information secure?
Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd is committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorized access. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate technical and organizational measures, including encryption measures and disaster recovery plans.
Any third party, employee or representative of Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd, who has requested access to your information, is also required to perform the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your information.
e) Where do we transfer your information?
We undertake not to send your information anywhere.
This website is operated by Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd doesn’t use “Cookies”
1. This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
2. Except as expressly provided for on this website, Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
3. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. However, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Other than as stated in these conditions of use, you may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by scraping, crawling, hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd.
4. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd against any costs, claims, losses and damages ( including legal fees ) incurred by or awarded against Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
7. If you are in breach of these conditions of use Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
8. Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd publishes this website “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the website ( in so far as such warranties may be excluded under any relevant law ).
9. If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these conditions of use shall not be affected.
10. These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
11. You agree that Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd is entitled to unilaterally amend, supplement or in any other way alter the contents of the present conditions, and by accessing the website after any such updated version thereof has been published on the website, your consent to the amendments is deemed provided and you shall be bound by the updated conditions. In case you disagree to any amendments made to these conditions, you shall immediately leave the website and terminate any future access thereto.
12. The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by Bulgaria law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Е.М.Н. Systems Ltd is incorporated in Bulgaria.
Address: 2 Doktor Ivan Bogorov Str, fl. 2, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
VAT number: BG 204773338
Tel.: +359 879 33 26 37
Please send legal notices to Company address.
Please send all other correspondence in relation to this website ( including any enquiries or complaints ) to the Company address.
EMH Systems is proud to announce that the Environmental Compliance Assistance Platform (ECAP) has been awarded a type approval certificate from Bureau Veritas Marine and Offsho...Read more
We are proud to announce that the world's first centralized source of spatially formatted regulations for the maritime industry is up and running. The Maritime Environ...Read more
We're very pleased to announce that EMH Systems Ltd is now working in a partnership with Seafarers professional development cluster to stream out our approach to the mariti...Read more